These office protocols have been put in place to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 and ensure the health and safety of our patients, staff and families.
- When you book your appointment we will ensure we have your updated contact information as we will need to send you a COVID-19 screening the day before your appointment.
- We are limiting the number of people who can be in our waiting area. We ask that only one parent/guardian attend the appointment with their child, or one individual for anyone who requires assistance.
- Please wear a mask or cloth face covering in the building. Use hand sanitizer as soon as you enter. You will also be instructed to use hand sanitizer again before leaving after your appointment.
- If you display any symptoms of COVID-19 within 14 days of your appointment please report this to us as soon as possible.
- When you arrive for your appointment, please wait in your vehicle, our office will call you to let you know when it is safe to come in.
- We will take your temperature and do the COVID-19 screening again. You will then be escorted into your dental treatment room. All of our treatment rooms are equipped with surgically clean air purifiers.
- The team will be wearing more protective clothing and equipment.